Buy Butchers Insurance online today using our quick and easy. As a butcher, you face a unique set of risks relevant to your trade. Here at Instant Business Insurance Broking, we understand that for butcher shop owners, keeping your loyal customers happy and your produce/stock and machinery safe is essential, for round-the-year butchery trade. Safeguarding your butchers business is fundamental so you can focus on what you do best without the additional worries.
Why choose Instant Business Butchers insurance?
Having the right affordable and comprehensive butchers shop Insurance cover in place for your business is essential. Your staff, guests, and establishment need to be adequately insured, to allow your business to be protected against all associated risks. Here at Instant Business Insurance, we can offer you a low cost, comprehensive Butchers insurance policy quickly and easily.
What Your Insurance Policy Will Cover:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
- Employee’s liability insurance
- Business contents cover including fixtures and fittings
- Buildings cover
- Home contents – if you live on the premises
- Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
- Cover for contents, machinery, plant and stock
- Goods in transit cover
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Glass Cover
- Loss of licence
- Loss of rent
- Loss of attraction
- Legal expenses, advice and support (optional)
Get your tailored Butchers insurance quote today!
You can tailor your low-cost butcher’s insurance policy by choosing from a range of optional extra insurances, which are currently not included in your core butchers insurance cover. If you have any questions about our butcher insurance then please get in touch with us and get your questions answered.