Dressmaker & Tailor Insurance
Get Tailor Insurance online today. One size does not always fit all! As a Dressmaker or Tailor, you are exposed to a number of risks associated with your trade. It’s a fact of life that things can go wrong. By not having insurance for Dressmakers & Tailors, you may be liable to pay huge sums of legal fees and compensation, but this doesn’t have to be the case when you purchase an Instant Business Insurance policy.
Why choose Instant Business Dressmaker & Tailor Insurance?
Here at Instant Business Insurance Broking, we can provide you with a fully comprehensive dressmaker or tailor insurance policy to cover all your risks, which can be tailored to your specific needs. Having the right affordable and comprehensive Dressmaker & Tailor Insurance in place for your business is essential. Your staff, guests and establishment need to be adequately insured to allow your business to be protected against all associated risks.
Your Insurance Policy, will cover:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
- Employee’s liability insurance
- Business contents cover including fixtures and fittings
- Buildings cover
- Home contents – if you live on the premises
- Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
- Cover for contents, machinery, plant and stock
- Goods in transit cover
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Glass Cover
- Loss of licence
- Loss of rent
- Loss of attraction
- Legal expenses, advice and support (optional)
Get your tailored Dressmaker & Tailor Insurance quote today!
You can tailor your bespoke Insurance policy by choosing from a range of optional extra insurances not included in your core cover. If you have any questions about our Dressmaker insurance then please get in touch with us and get your questions answered.