Pub Insurance


Insurance tailored to your business

Running a Public House comes with its own unique challenges. Having the right affordable cover in place to protect your business, your customers and your employees is essential, leaving you to do what you do best – running your Pub!

Click our quote button above for an instant insurance quote on pub insurance!


Why do pubs need insurance? 

Owning a pub comes with its own unique set of risks and hazards that are relevant to the trade. Pub owners need to ensure that all risks are mitigated as much as possible, in order to protect your business. From covering the liability of yourself, the public, employees, to keeping a record of who’s been served, there’s a lot you need to consider and take care of.  


Why choose instant business pub insurance? 

At Instant Business Insurance we understand that your public house establishment, your stock, your customers and your staff need protecting against the unexpected. We provide fast, affordable quotes on insurance that will safeguard your pub business, allowing you to focus on what you do best without having to worry about all the little details.


Get your tailored pub insurance quote today! 

Whether you are a Freeholder, Leaseholder, Tenant, Group or run multiple establishments, here at Instant Business Insurance we can take care of all the risks for you in one low cost, comprehensive Public House Insurance policy.  You can tailor your Public House insurance policy by choosing from a range of optional extra insurances not included in your core cover.


Our Instant Business Pub Insurance will cover:

  • Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
  • Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
  • Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
  • Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
  • Employee’s liability insurance
  • Business contents cover including fixtures and fittings
  • Buildings cover
  • Home contents – if you live on the premises
  • Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
  • Cover for contents, machinery, plant and stock
  • Goods in transit cover
  • Cover for sound and entertainment equipment
  • Cover for stock and materials including wines, spirits and tobacco
  • Cover for freezer and food contents
  • Glass Cover
  • Loss of licence
  • Loss of rent
  • Debts
  • Legal expenses, advice and support (optional)

When applying for your instant quote, please ensure if you list any of the following if they apply to your business:

– Entertainment e.g, Live Music, Karaoke, Live Acts, Discos

– Dance Floor/Dancing Area

– Late licence Past 1am

– Door Security

– Entrance Charges

– Children’s Outdoor Play Area

– B&B Rooms To Let

– Functions


Alternatively, we also offer Bar Insurance and Off-License Insurance.