Buy Supermarket Insurance online today. Your supermarket is responsible for paying your bills and keeping a roof over your head, so protecting yourself, your colleagues and your income from the worst case scenario is vital. You need to ensure that all risks are mitigated as much as possible, in order to protect your business. From ensuring every food item has the correct information to making sure your building is safe, there’s a lot to consider.
Why Choose Instant Business Supermarket Insurance?
Instant Business Insurance Broking understand that your business, your establishment, your stock, your customers and your staff need protecting against the unexpected. Sheltering your business is crucial as it allows you to focus on what you do best without having to worry about everything else. Having the correct affordable and comprehensive supermarket insurance in place for your business is essential to allow your company to be protected against all associated risks and worst case scenarios.
Our Supermarket Insurance policy covers:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
- Employee’s liability insurance
- Business contents cover including fixtures and fittings
- Buildings cover
- Home contents – if you live on the premises
- Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
- Cover for contents, machinery, plant and stock
- Goods in transit cover
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Glass Cover
- Loss of licence
- Loss of rent
- Loss of attraction
- Legal expenses, advice and support (optional)
Tailor your insurance policy to your Supermarket business.
You can tailor your low-cost supermarket business insurance policy by choosing from a range of optional extra insurances not included in your core cover. If you have any questions about our supermarket insurance then please get in touch with us and we’ll happily answer any questions.